I have written articles on a variety of topics, from challenging the idea that we should not ask God questions on RELEVANT Magazine Online, “the leading platform reaching Christian twenty- and thirtysomethings” since 2002, to exploring the intersection of faith and sexuality on Queer Grace, an online encyclopedia for LGBTQ+ and Christian life.
Relevant Online Magazine
- The Church Needs to Rethink the ‘Proverbs 31 Woman’
- Jesus Called Christians to Be ‘Perfect.’ What Does That Mean?
- Are We Allowed to Ask God Questions?
The Salt Collective
Our Bible App
- Practice Self Care and Call It Good – Find this 4-day devotional on the app under the section “Mental Health & Spirituality”
Bailey wrote a monthly column for Pursue Magazine called ‘Hope Rising’.
- When All We Want is to Fit In
- Five Truths We Need to Hear When We’re Depressed
- How to Survive the Holidays With an Eating Disorder
- 3 Ways to Set Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- Does God Even Like Me?
- How to Know the Truth About Our Spiritual Health: The Fruits of the Spirit
- How to Surrender Everything to God
- 5 Ways God’s Creation Can Connect Us Back to Him